Mexon Technology announces successful certification of iET ITSM by Serview as “SERVIEW CERTIFIEDTOOL“23 March 2016
Mexon Technology announces successful certification of iET ITSM by PinkElephant for new Asset Management process22 August 2016
Leusden, April 7th, 2016 – Mexon Technology announces release 7 of its Discovery & Inventory tool LOGINventory
LOGINventory includes a broad range of innovative and useful features. One of the development goals was to retrieve clear information about the virtual infrastructure and the adaptation of the LOGINventory license management to the challenges of current, virtualized environments.
- License Management for operating systems of virtual and physical machines – each supported by special remote agents for VMware vSphere, XenServer and Hyper-V, which reliably detect the linkage of the VMs with their host system.
- Support for various application publishing methods within License Management such as Terminal Server Published Apps, Microsoft App-V, Citrix XenApp – each based on the new remote agents which will not be deployed, but instead will be directly executed at the LOGINventory7 computer.
- Easy-to-use asset editor enabling to create and enter information about devices that were not recognized automatically
- The Exchange inventory now also provides mailbox attributes such as current and maximum size or used server features and required CALs
- Windows offline agent for computers which never or only temporarily have LAN connection such as laptops or DMZ servers
- And hundreds of detail improvements
If you are interested in the details of these or other release of LOGINventory you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.