Mexon Technology announces successful certification of iET ITSM by PinkElephant for new Asset Management process22 August 2016
Wendia Point of Business release 1.8 now available17 March 2017
Leusden, February 7th 2017 – Mexon Technology announces releases from iET Solutions.
iET® Enterprise 18.104.22.168 is a maintenance releases that include bug fixes and general enhancements. Furthermore, iET® Enterprise 22.214.171.124 comes along with an SSL encryption option between the iET® Enterprise Workcenter and the iET® Enterprise Server.
- New audit capability Centralized Audit: improved usability for developers. Field individual SQL workflows are not needed anymore. Definition is possible on data dictionary, form and datasheet level. Translation is possible via iET® Enterprise Workcenter form. Improved usability for users (multilanguage audit labels enabled).
- New Webshop controls: card view – improved user experience by visual representation of content Datasheet panel: Ability to use different controls in a single column of a datasheet definition.
- Time zone in Self-Service. The Self-Service is now time zone aware. Date fields are displayed in the end user time zone. Time zone can manually be switched.
- Client changes. Direct export of ETB/RTF fields to an RTF file. Improved user experience by saving RTF/ETB fields via right mouse click as an RTF file.
- Deep links. Added security & control to deep links for SelfService. Link works now via a unique UID string. UIDs are individual configurable and can be set as needed. Access control via e. g. expire date of links/UIDs is possible.
- Expire date notification for the iET® Enterprise license management.
- Updated 3rd party controls for improved iET® Enterprise Workcenter performance.
iET® Enterprise Mobile V3
Major functional changes in the iET® Enterprise Mobile V3 are:
- Camera Integration
- Barcode Scanning
- Color Icon support
- Favorites enhancements
- Tablet “2-UP” support
- Share functionality
126.96.36.199 is prerequisite for iET® Enterprise Mobile V3
If you are interested in the details of these or other releases of iET Solutions, you can contact us at email@example.com.